The CIS Excellence Awards 2015 – DAM’s Sponsoring!
The best of Scottish catering will be coming together at Glasgow’s Hilton this May to recognise the top talent in the country. DAM is proud to be sponsoring and working with Caterer.com for the event with all the excitement of The Great British Bake Off … but none of the controversy!
Scotland has a booming hospitality industry and one to be proud of.
I see that throughout the year given DAM’s work as an employee benefits consultant which specialises in the hospitality industry. With my role, I get to meet some of the best talents in Scottish hospitality and that’s why I’m so excited to announce that we’re sponsoring the 2015 CIS Excellence Awards.
The awards will be held in the Hilton Hotel Glasgow on Thursday 21st May and the nominations process is already open and will be until March 6th.
With so many different categories to choose from, there is a place to acknowledge all types of talent in from all corners of Scotland’s catering landscape. The categories are as follows:
- The Employee of the Year Award
- The Business Innovation Award
- The Healthier Scotland Award
- The Training and Employee Retention Award
- The Pub Excellence Award
- The Banqueting & Events Chef Excellence Award
- The Sustainable Business Award
- The Restaurant Newcomer of the Year Award
- The Hospitality Educator of the Year Award
- The Independent Hotel of the Year Award
- The Patisserie Chef of the Year Award
- The Group Hotel of the Year Award
- The Restaurant of the Year Award
- The Chef of the Year Award
- The Lifetime Excellence Award
At DAM, we’re massively proud to be co-sponsoring the Independent Hotel of the Year Award with The People’s Pension, an award which recognises a standalone establishment in Scotland which provides an excellent service and experience. The award is currently held byBallathie Country House Hotel, Perthshire, and it will be fascinating to see which hotel can take the honour this year.
As mentioned, all nominations are now open and can be made by any individual or organization in the catering, hospitality or tourism industry in Scotland, whether that’s nominating yourself or a talent you think deserves to be recognised. Nominations can be made here until that first week in March.
Tickets are also available already and all the info needed is found here to guarantee your place.
So, for May 21st, may the best caterers win!