Press release: DAM appointed to support Bar Council Members through autoenrolment process
3 November 2016
For immediate release
DAM appointed to support Bar Council Members through auto enrolment process
DAM is delighted to announce that the organisation will be working with the Bar Council in England & Wales to provide their members with advice and support around auto enrolment.
Every employer in the UK will be required to provide a qualifying pension scheme for their employees by April 2017. This is a legal requirement under the Pensions Act 2008.
DAM will provide support to Bar Council members in a number of areas:
- Deciding on the right structure for their auto enrolment solution
- Sourcing a pension provider
- Managing the implementation of the solution
- Designing the communications plan and presenting to staff
DAM Managing Director, Russell Davidson said; “We are delighted to partner with the Bar Council to offer their members an independent and professional service to help them fulfil their auto enrolment duties. DAM has many years of experience in advising employers on their employee benefits solutions and we look forward to building a long and happy relationship with the member firms”.
Lois Clark, Head of Commercial Services and Development at the Bar Council said; “The Bar Council is pleased to announce a new partnership with DAM to support and provide advice to the Bar through the auto enrolment process. DAM will help chambers with any queries they may have about auto enrolment to hopefully make the process as simple as possible.”
DAM has been providing employee benefits advice to employers and their staff for 14 years and to date the organisation has supported over 150 employers through the auto enrolment process.
- ends -
Notes for Editors:
- Based in Glasgow and London, DAM has been working with some of the biggest names in the hospitality and leisure sector for over 14 years to build reward programmes that recruit, retain and build the best teams in the industry.
- DAM also offers corporate and personal advice, from auto enrolment and corporate pensions to mortgage advice and wealth management
- For more information about The Bar Council please visit www.barcouncil.org.uk
For details on how DAM can support your business going through the auto enrolment process, please contact Steve Torbet at email@example.com.